1. Information we collect about you
In General. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address (“personal information”) and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through a website or a mobile application. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
1. Information you provide. In order to register as a user with CollegeIntake, you will be asked to sign in using your Facebook login. If you do so, you authorize us to access certain Facebook account information, such as your public Facebook profile (consistent with your privacy settings in Facebook), your email address, interests, likes, gender, birthday, education history, relationship interests, current city, photos, personal description, friend list, and information about and photos of your Facebook friends who might be common Facebook friends with other CollegeIntake users. You will also be asked to allow CollegeIntake to collect your location information from your device when you download or use the Service. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information. You may also provide us photos, a personal description and information about your gender and preferences for recommendations, such as search distance, age range and gender. If you chat with other CollegeIntake users, you provide us the content of your chats, and if you contact us with a customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication.
2. Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
3. Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you CollegeIntake advertisements on other sites or applications.
4. Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Service and to deliver or communicate with cookies. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer users, to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
5. Information collected by third-parties for advertising purposes. We may allow service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on our Service. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. We do not provide any non-anonymized personal information to third parties. Some of these third- party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org). Opting out will not decrease the number of advertisements you see.
2. How we use the information we collect
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
1. deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
2. manage your account and provide you with customer support;
3. perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
4. communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
5. develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
6. website or mobile application analytics;
7. verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
9. perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In all circumstances, we may perform these functions directly or use a third party vendor to perform these functions on our behalf who will be obligated to use your personal information only to perform services for us. Also, if you access our Service from a third party social platform, such as Facebook, we may share non-personal information with that platform to the extent permitted by your agreement with it and its privacy settings.
3. With whom we share your information
1. Information Shared with Other Users. When you register as a user of CollegeIntake, your CollegeIntake profile will be viewable by other users of the Service. Other users will be able to view information you have provided to us directly or through Facebook, such as your Facebook photos, any additional photos you upload, your first name, your age, approximate number of miles away, your personal description, and information you have in common with the person viewing your profile, such as common Facebook friends and likes. If you swipe right to say “yes” to a person, you will be able to chat with that person if they swipe right to you, e.g., when you have a “match.” If you chat with your match, of course your match will see the content of your chat.
1. Service providers: We may share information, including personal and financial information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our Service functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Service. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
3. Other Situations. We may disclose your information, including personal information:
1. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
3. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
4. Aggregated and/or non-personal information. We may use and share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Service and on websites or applications of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non- personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes. For example, we may engage a data provider who may collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us (such as your email address), that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. To opt-out of cookies that may be set by third party data or advertising partners, please go to http:// www.aboutads.info/choices/.
4. How you can access your information
5. Your choices about collection and use of your information
1. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Service because such information may be required in order for you to register as user; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions.
2. Our Service may also deliver notifications to your phone or mobile device. You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant Service or by changing the settings on your mobile device.
3. You can also control information collected by cookies. You can delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. Click “help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.
6. 6. How we protect your personal information
We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
7. Information you provide about yourself while using our Service
8. Children’s privacy
Although our Service is a general audience Service, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 13 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 13.
9. Visiting our Service from outside the United States
10. No Rights of Third Parties
12. Content and Liability disclaimer
‘We..’ shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on any ‘We..’ websites, App and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of non-We.products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by ‘We..’. All ‘We..’ and third-party information provided on any ‘We..’ website is provided on an “as is” basis.
Views expressed by the users are their own, We.. does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report to us by sending an email to email@example.com.
WE..’ DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES) PROVIDED ON ANY ” WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.WE..
Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer
13. MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS:
If you are making important purchasing or planning decisions, whether personal or business decisions, you should look at an actual demonstration model of any product you are considering before making your important purchasing or planning decisions. (Contact a supplier, store, or manufacturer regarding looking at any demonstration units.) All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and ‘EliteCrest Technologies India Pvt. Ltd..’ does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial.
READ THESE TERMS. IN PURCHASING A PRODUCT/SERVICE YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THESE TERMS THEN DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER FOR A PRODUCT/SERVICE.
PRICING. ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE ACCURATE PRICING OF THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES FEATURED ON OUR WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT A PART OR ACCESSORY IS ORDERED AND THE LISTED PRICE HAS CHANGED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED PRIOR TO OUR PROCESSING YOUR ORDER.
PURCHASE “AS IS.” YOU AGREE THAT ALL PRODUCTS/SERVICE PURCHASED BY YOU THROUGH THIS APP ARE PROVIDED UNDER WARRANTIES, IF ANY, OF THE MANUFACTURER ONLY, AND NOT BY ‘ELITECREST TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT. LTD..’. ALL PRODUCTS/SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY ‘ELITECREST TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT. LTD..’ ON “AS IS” BASIS WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND FROM ”ELITECREST TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT. LTD.
14. Refund Policy:
All sales are final and we have a NO REFUND Policy. There are to be NO Refunds or Cancellations for any purchases made from CollegeIntake App or EliteCrest Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.. except in the case when the product or service purchased has not yet been delivered even partially, no effort has been made to deliver the product or service and it does not cause any damages whatsoever in any way to EliteCrest Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. or CollegeIntake.
15. How to contact us
c/o CollegeIntake Legal
USA Support Officer:
1546 NW 56th Street #425
Seattle WA 98107, USA.
India Support Officer:
101, Shanmukh Empire, Plot no. 83,
Sri Ayyappa Society, Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.